Here’s some of what you will be accomplishing with a donation to APCC:
- Advocating for a net zero Cape
- Working, town by town, to clean groundwater
- Keeping swimmers safe by monitoring ponds for toxins
- Collaborating with affordable housing advocates to create new housing in environmentally appropriate places.
- Ensuring that every proposal for a new development, rule, or regulation doesn’t weaken the Cape’s natural or developed landscape.
Every donation makes us stronger. An annual gift of $50 or more makes you a member.
As an extra thank you for a one-time gift of $1,000, or a year-long recurring gift of $75 per month, we will send you a signed copy of a book by Steven Koppel (a $50 value). Fine art photographer and APCC board member, Steve chronicles the changing landscapes of Cape Cod with stunning images in his books, The Brewster Flats and The Cape Cod National Seashore.