BOSTON — The Conservation Law Foundation is once again looking to the federal courts to protect Cape Cod waters from toxic nitrogen pollution. The environmental advocacy organization says it intends to sue the town of Barnstable and Willowbend Country Club in Mashpee for violating the federal Clean Water Act by discharging and adding pollutants into Lewis Bay and Popponesset Bay.
- Speak Up for Ponds and Lakes
- Pond Stories: How the Painted Turtle Got His Colors
- WBUR: Cape Cod’s water quality is getting worse, report finds
- WCAI: Water quality report: one-third of ponds tested on Cape Cod called ‘unacceptable’
- The Enterprise: APCC State Of The Waters Report: Optimism Despite Continued Water Quality Decline