Rain Barrels for Cape Cod - Proceeds to benefit APCC
After last year’s drought, doesn’t a RAIN BARREL sound like a good idea?
Rainwater for your garden is better for your flowers and vegetables AND your wallet!
Rainwater is free! Don’t waste it. Put it to good use and buy a RAIN BARREL or two!
The 55gallon rain barrels we are offering are repurposed food barrels. They come preassembled in your choice of black, gray, terracotta or blue. If you live in an Historic District, BLACK or GRAY is the appropriate color choice. Cost: $79ea. For more details, see the supplier’s website.
You’ll be accomplishing at least FIVE things with a purchase of a Rain Barrel through this program:
- By repurposing a plastic barrel, you’ll save it from being buried in a landfill
- You’ll make your garden happy with the raindrops you harvest
- You can water your garden and flower boxes without adding to your water bill
- You’ll save 20% off the retail price
- You’ll be supporting the Association to Preserve Cape Cod and its efforts to preserve, protect and enhance the Cape’s natural resources
Pick Up Date & Time: 9AM – 12Noon on Saturday, April 22nd – Earth Day 2017!
Pick Up Location: Cape Abilities Farm, 458 Main Street (Route 6A), Dennis
Last Day to Order Online: Sunday, April 16th, 2017, by midnight
Mail-In Orders must be received by Upcycle Products by April 10th. Download the mail in form.
Questions on the program, contact Kristin Andres, Director of Education & Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 619-3185.
Questions on the products, contact Upcycle Products or (815) 735-9583.